Latest posts by Ash Chandler (see all)
- How Cash Flow Influences your Ability to Borrow - July 31, 2017
- Business Credit Score Basics: a Primer - July 30, 2017
- Why Character is King when it comes to Getting a Business Loan - July 22, 2017
BorrowStar provides insight and information to small businesses looking to secure a loan for working capital, inventory, expansion, franchising or whatever the need may be. We aim to provide objective, crisp walk-throughs and guides so you can make a better & more informed decision.
The good news is that there are today, thanks to the Internet, a large variety of choices that small businesses have when it comes to getting a business loan. This wasn’t always true when mainstream banks dominated the landscape; the rejection rate was higher as banks demanded to see a certain amount of assets or a lengthy tenure before they would consider loans. Today, a multitude of online lenders, including non-bank lenders, vie for your business. Often, they offer loans to a high percentage of applicants, and without cumbersome paperwork. However, there are always disreputable organizations that take advantage of the anonymity of the Internet and are unreliable. BorrowStar aims to aid you in your evaluation of lending products and make the best choice for your business to grow and thrive!
- Small Business Loans Made Easy
- Finding Fast Funding for Your Small Business
- Video Spotlight: SBA Lending: 7(a) and 504 Loan Options
- Tip: Ignore The Banks, Try Alternative Lenders
- Small Business Capital Can Help Grow Your Business